LONDON'S HOME FOR IMMERSIVE THEATRE AND ALTERNATIVE ARTS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
2. Delivery Policy - When purchasing a ticket, you will receive your e-ticket via your chosen email address. This email will be delivered within 1 hour of placing your order. When purchashing artwork a timescale will be determined for delivery upon consultation with the customer.
3. Ticket Refund/Cancellation/Transfer Policy - All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable once bought. The full ticket price and booking fee will be re-imbursed in the unlikely occurrence of a show cancellation.
4. Cloakroom - Items left in The Vaults cloakroom are done so at your own risk. We cannot accept any responsibility for loss, theft or damage.
5. All personal items brought into the space must be insured by the owner. We cannot accept liability for any damage caused to any personal belongings.
6. Products and Pricing - All products and corresponding prices are clearly marked on the website before purchase and during purchase through our ticketing system.
7. Tickets are purchased using third party software, Lineup. Payments will be made to The Vaults Box Office Company.
8. There may be other ticket prices on the market. We are unable to refund any tickets if a discounted ticket becomes available.
9. Vaults Gift Vouchers can only be applied to valid productions. Vaults Gift Vouchers may only be used once and may not be applied to existing booking
10. The Vaults is a cashless venue. We do not accept cash at the Box Office or at the Bar. This excludes the Cloakroom which will be charged at £2 per item
11. Under no circumstance are Children under the age of 14 to be left unaccompanied when attending an event or show without a Parent or Guardian over the age of 16.
12. In line with current Covid19 safety restrcitions, contact details from your booking will be retained for 6 months after the booking date, to be used for the purposes of Track and Trace only.
13. Should a production be postponed due to Government Guidance with regards to Corona Virus, tickets will be rolled over to future performances.
14. In the event of a positive Covid test, only insured ticket holders have the right to a refund, or to transfer their ticket(s) forward. Proof of a positive PCR test taken within 48 hours of your booking date is required for this to be actioned.
15. Pay What You Can Tickets are our way of supporting audience members experiencing financial hardship. We expect these tickets to be purchased at an honest and fair price, to reflect your financial position. Sadly if this offer is abused we will not be able to continue to offer this for those who benefit from it.
These tickets are not to be used for bulk orders or parties larger than 6 people.
Valid ID and proof of card purchase will be required upon entry.
16. We have a zero tolerance policy towards abuse of any kind towards our staff, cast and customers.
Many of our shows are interactive, but unwelcome disruption or abuse will be treated with a warning policy, before being removed from site.
We reserve the right to remove patrons from the premise if they are observed to behave in any of the following ways:
- touching staff, cast or other audience members without consent
- body shaming
- using racist, sexist, homophobic, biphobic, transphobic or able language
- refusal to meet staff or cast's requests or to follow instructions
- interruptive conversations or behaviour during the show
By entering the space you are agreeing to the above, and understand that if you break these rules you may be asked to leave.