TERMS & CONDITIONS
2. Delivery Policy - When purchasing a ticket, you will receive your e-ticket via your chosen email address. This email will be delivered within 1 hour of placing your order. When purchashing artwork a timescale will be determined for delivery upon consultation with the customer.
3. Ticket Refund/Cancellation/Transfer Policy - All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable once bought. The full ticket price and booking fee will be re-imbursed in the unlikely occurence of a show cancellation.
4. Cloakroom - Items left in The Vaults cloakroom are done so at your own risk. We cannot accept any responsibility for loss, theft or damage.
5. All personal items brought into the space must be insured by the owner. We cannot accept liability for any damage caused to any personal belongings.
6. Products and Pricing - All products and corresponding prices are clearly marked on the website before purchase and during purchase through our ticketing system.
7. Tickets are purchased using third party software, Lineup. Payments will be made to The Vaults Box Office Company.
8. There may be other ticket prices on the market. We are unable to refund any tickets if a discounted ticket becomes available.
9. Vaults Gift Vouchers can only be applied to valid productions. Vaults Gift Vouchers may only be used once and may not be applied to existing booking
10. The Vaults is a cashless venue. We do not accept cash at the Box Office or at the Bar. This excludes the Cloakroom which will be charged at £2 per item
11. Under no circumstance are Children under the age of 14 to be left unaccompanied when attending an event or show without a Parent or Guardian over the age of 16.
12. In line with current Covid19 safety restrcitions, contact details from your booking will be retained for 6 months after the booking date, to be used for the purposes of Track and Trace only.
13. Should a production be postponed due to Government Guidance with regards to Corona Virus, tickets will be rolled over to future performances.